Re: [IP] Re: big whup indeed (a rant) (another rant)

email @ redacted writes:

> ok, so for YOU the math is no problem- good for
> you! for some of us, this is great news and takes a huge stress off our
> shoulders. children, newbies, math defienct adults (me) welcome ANYTHING
> that makes dealing with this disease easier. no, it's no a cure- no one
> said it was. but if it can help me shave a few points off my a1cs with
> LESS work- then i'm all for it!

The 512 may not be for everyone, but why attack it? As I have stated before,
when one company makes advancements it makes other companys work harder to
 come out with new technology. We are one step closer to the closed loop system.
am waiting for a cure, but until then, I will take this advancement. It is
really going to make all the other pumps that much better.

Adriana
dxd age 7 1988 puming 1992