Re: [IP] FDA Approves New Minimed Paradigm/BD Logic Combo

In a message dated 7/7/2003 10:01:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!! I was just checking out the MM web site and the new pump
> comes in PURPLE!!! I just let out a scream(scared my mom!) I have been
> waiting
> for purple also noticed that it has 0.05 uncrements.
> Sounds great! Wonder how long till it hits Canada and how much to switch
> from
> paradigm(511 to the 512)
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
> Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

WOOOHOOOO for purple! When I read your post I was so excited I could hardly
type in the web address!

Its kinda sad that we are getting so excited over this!

Im getting ready to call and find out how i can get my hands on one of these!
I'll let you all know what i find out.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992