[IP] Error in the news...again!

I read the MSNBC article about the new MM/BD combination device.  I
found a major error in it.  I'm finding a LOT of technical errors in
MSNBC articles lately.

Anyhow, it repeatedly refers to the MM Paradigm pump as an IMPLANTED
pump.  The first time, I thought it was just an error...but several
places in the article they mention that the pump is "implanted".

I just can't seem to find a place to e-mail the author of these
articles to tell them they need to fix it.  Rather frustrating.