[IP] big whup indeed (a rant)

Well said hon, and as you know, every diabetic charlatan for the past
80 years has promised some great things in that now proverbial 5
years.  From cures, to noninvasive meters,to closed loops, etc, etc.
I'm very impressed that Medtronics has lowered the bar to 4 years!
Must be a sign of everything being so much faster in the 21st
century.  But the end product will likely be as successful as all the
ones with the 5 year wait.

<<<<< effective closed loop system? So now THIS is the BEST it can
be? THIS is the FULL  potential???  Until 4 years down the road which
is when Ms. McLaughlin from   Medtronic says we can expect the closed
loop system (though, when I went on the pump 10 1/2 years ago, they
were saying within FIVE years they would have a   closed loop