[IP] this decade

George wrote:
>You don't have to rant anymore, Sara!   I just heard that there
> is going to be a cure this decade!!!!!

Aren't you also the one who told me, after i was dumped for having diabetes,
that there are other fish in the sea?  and then rubbed salt in my papercut by
reminding me that i LIVE in the Freaking desert...and it is ON FIRE right now,
so I am not holding my breath for this FISH or your silly cure... <g>

heh hehe......remember I know where you sleep - bwahahahahahahahahah