[IP] Re:Pump and radiation

 Dawn, I would find someone at the pump company who knows exactly what the
pump-radiation problem involves and can evaluate your technical situation. A
major question is 'can anything be done to protect an operating pump from
these rays? Electrical circuits can be designed or shielded to protect them
from this environment. Maybe you could wear a light-weight shield around the
pump.            Peter

> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 11:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Dawn Vesneske <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #377
>
> HELP????

> any suggestions would help....
>   A. would you get rid of your pump and do shots
>                                             B .take it on/off
>   C. wait for the next opportunity and tell them after you are hired you have
> pump and cant take pump off to bring patient in/out room.
>
>   D. tell the new employer you need to work with a coworker or have an
assistant
> to bring patients in/out room?
>
>  I haven't had a chance to bring this issue to the EEOC in reference to my
prior
 > employer but will see how I can follow thru IN REFERENCE TO JOB
ACCOMMODATIONS