[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #376

Call me stupid! Never got Life Insurance...I was always health

Got thyroid after 2nd child
Got diabetes type 1 with 3rd child  oops

 Does anyone know of a good Insurance company that offers Life Insurance for
Diabetics?

 I was stupid and just relied on the Life Insurance I get thru work and now
since Im not working I dont have any.

Our AFLAC policy wouldnt insure me as I was diabetic either

also

Is the paradigm the same as the paradigm 511?

How long do pumps last?

 Dawn Vesneske partylite Candle Consultant & Recruiter847-740-8851