Re: [IP] FDA Approves New Minimed Paradigm/BD Logic Combo

In a message dated 7/7/2003 7:11:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Frankly, I think it is great that there is another company out there that
> is
> offering these features. I get so sick and tired of having to calculate
> everything. I know that I will still have to do my own calculations, but it
> will
> give my brain a bit of a break

It's my hope that all the pump companies will offer these features before too
long . . . But what we really need is a magical carb counting device to go
 along with: it measures the carbs as they go into your mouth and tells the pump
how much to bolus . . .

Pumpmama to Katie