[IP] RE: FDA Approves Combination New Minimed

I'm with you Len.......
I say, so what? Every pump company is just about at the same level as every
other company, and the technology isn't going to be that much different from
one to the next.
And it's like a computer, once you buy one pump something new is going to come
along and be the next big thing.
I intend to make my choice of pumps based on what I need right now, and if
they add new technology, then fine and if they don't I am for once going to be
satisfied to at least have the one I want (and not one selected for my by an