Re: [IP] FDA Approves New Minimed Paradigm/BD Logic Combo

>  Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!! I was just checking out the MM web site and the new
> comes in PURPLE!!! I just let out a scream(scared my mom!) I have been
> for purple also noticed that it has 0.05 uncrements.
>  Sounds great! Wonder how long till it hits Canada and how much to switch
> paradigm(511 to the 512)

i'm emailing my minimed rep as we speak since it looks really interesting.
i know that the minimed says that the pathway program upgrade will cost
$450(u.s.), but who knows what that might be in canadian dollars.  i know i
only paid $5700canadian for my 511, although i think the present price is
$5900(can), right?

a purple paradigm... oh man, that would be a difficult choice.  blue or
purple... eek!

liz - ottawa