Re: [IP] FDA Approves New Minimed Paradigm/BD Logic Combo

> I can't wait to be upgraded. Anyone know how that will happen? I got my
> paradigm Aug 02.

We should be able to do this starting on Sept 1, 2003.  It will cost 450.00
to upgrade to the 512. The new BD meter will come with it free of charge.
It is also available in purple.  I was able to get this information from the
MM web page.
> Kudos to MM and to anyother company that does something similar!

I agree.

Keep Pumping
Kim W.