[IP] Re: disney heresay

I have been to Disney sat least 40 times.  Some rides one can get very very
wet, it's not usually me but my heavier husband!  I, personally, wear a fanny
 pack and put my pump inside it when on extreme rides--Space Mountain--and water
rides, along with my glasses and watch if I think I'm going to get really
Go, have fun!!!!  Went during Christmas break and did not have to worry about
eating!!!  Was GREAT!!!