[IP] Returning my pump....for another one

It is sooooo weird but I feel like crying :(. My pump(animas) has had
condensation in the window for the last few days (I started swimming on a
regular basis, finally got brave and dunked my $5000 pump, and that's
American dollars{that's what the Canadian in my says}and now I need a new
one, thank goodness for the warrantee). Anyway, they are sending me a new
pump tomorrow and I have to send this one back to them and I feel like I am
going to say good buy to a friend, I just hope my new pump doesn't have a
bad personality ;)
Tami in Tucson