Re: [IP] FDA Approves New Minimed Paradigm/BD Logic Combo

As a paradigm user (huge fan of the pump) I am happy to hear that MM has done
this. Yes, its similar to the Cozmo, but I there are features in the paradigm
that no other pump has (the remote, my godsend).

Frankly, I think it is great that there is another company out there that is
offering these features. I get so sick and tired of having to calculate
 everything. I know that I will still have to do my own calculations, but it
 give my brain a bit of a break. I have used my brain enough these past 4 years
(with 8 months left) in college!

I hope that Animas and Disetronic takes a look at MM and the Cozmo pump and
get their own ideas. If it weren't for compition we wouldn't have these great

I can't wait to be upgraded. Anyone know how that will happen? I got my
paradigm Aug 02.

Kudos to MM and to anyother company that does something similar!

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992