Re: RE [IP] Effects of Long Term BG Corrections

In a message dated 7/6/2003 7:25:22 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> >>but then I will become "immune" to the effects of insulin

I have to agree with other Diabetics, in that you are correct and your wife
isn't. However, what I read into this is that your wife is concerned for you
and your health. Though she may be going at it the wrong way, it may just be
'her' way of expressing her concern and interest in you eating a healthy and
balanced diet.

Tina