[IP] disney heresay

ok so 2 or 3 people have reported they got soaked on the water rides....i am
SURE for every 2 or 3 people that get soaked there are 2 or 3 who barely get
DAMP....me and everyone I have EVER gone to those parks and on those rides

for pete's sake...it is water (or some disgusting approximation there of).
 Neither you OR your pump is going to melt...I PROMISE...put it in a baggy or go
spend what ever it costs for a sports guard or whatever your insurance will
pay for a new so-called water-PROOF pump...just get over it and go have fun