[IP] immune to effects of insulin...My Wifey

My wifey was so elated when she got the reults of her blood tests back.   She
goes to one of those sessions where they check lots of things in her blood
 for $25 or so. It is not covered by insurance and they do send the results to
her doctor, but to me, it is a waste of money.   I would trust the doctor to
ask for tests.   Anyhow, she learned that her blood glucose level was 95.
 Last year it was 105 or something like that. She was so glad that it had come
down.   LOL   A little learning is a dangerous thing.
email @ redacted
Taking insulin for 47 years, pumping for 3 1/2, still going strong