a crucial part of building advocacy and finding a cure. And so, I wear my Got
Islets? hat and do many other things toward that goal.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

In a message dated 7/5/03 11:14:05 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:45:49 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Got Islets ??

 My thoughts to - alittle to strange - no body would get it - some would ask
yes we'd get to educate them but many othes wouldn't ask and wouldn't learn
anything. Quite frankly I still don't know what islet are and how they are
connected to diabetes and I've had it for 17 years.
But hey it works for some!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm