I have 1 suggestion Dawn, when I take a shower(sometimes) I will bolus 1 hrs
worth of my basal insulin, then remove my pump and reconnect after the hour
is up. I was thinking you could do something like that, just make sure you
reconnect to bolus every hour(you might be able to go 2 hrs, I dunno)
Hope that helps!
Tami in Tucson