Re: [IP] MRI questions-Employment

On 7/7/03 12:16 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Waves? What waves? MRIs have very powerful magnets that can rip a pump apart.
> A lead pouch would probably pull somebody into the machine! You absolutely do
> NOT wear metal around an MRI machine.
> Jan and ElvisToo

Right o. I remembered that after sending. I have my coffee now and should
come to shortly.

So then, Is there something she could wear her pump IN to protect it?
Not just critiques, but ideas from you are also welcome.

Ideas for her Jan? Any? Thanks.

Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

Jenny Sutherland