Re: [IP] "immune" to the effects of insulin - and be up a the creek?

At 11:47 PM 7/6/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>I'm not sure about the immune part.  But the only thing I can think of about
>being careful of blousing for whatever is that, if for any reason one must
>  stop using the pump, just imagine what it will be like to go back to
> syringes,
>I suppose your wife is just concerned.  I'm sure you any of us know our
>  limitations and how far we should go, but I must say ever since being on the
>pump I
>have enjoyed some good food, mmmmmmmmmm good.  I love the freedom.
>Best wishes

Ummmm since my current daily use is 25-30 units, how would that be hard to
take with injections?  Granted if I had to take injections I would not be
able to take a shot for every 1/2 unit bolus, I would still be able to eat
just the same as I do now, but with a different regimen.  YMMV.