Re: [IP] Re:Mac software

On 7/7/03 11:52 AM, "Kay Guy" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar typing
skills by writing:

> How can we make contact with the right person at LifeScan or Animas? My
> contact with LifeScan phone customer service did not seem to make a
> difference - I don't think the person cared enough to write down a
> message to pass to a superviser.
> Kay

Go to the Animas chat transcripts at:

See the posts from Bogdan. He's one of their programmers and is in with the
tech people. His email is beside his name, and he told ME once when I
emailed him, that he doesn't mind getting emails about this. In fact the
more 'insufficiently lubricated wheels' (I LOVE that!) that email him, the
better <G>

Call Lifescan and ask for names of the R & D department having to do with
software questions. They'll either give them to you, or email CS and keep at

Please note:  beginning July 1, 2003, my email
address will be changed to <email @ redacted>

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland