[IP] MRI questions-Employment

On 7/7/03 11:47 AM, "Dawn Vesneske" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> A. would you get rid of your pump and do shots

>                                           B .take it on/off
Take it off when you have to and put it back on. How many patients do you
actually place into the room in a day?

> C. wait for the next opportunity and tell them after you are hired you have a
> pump and cant take pump off to bring patient in/out room.
That could be taken as lying by the employer. You should have an employment
contract and all set up before telling but be ready for them to whine about
 > D. tell the new employer you need to work with a coworker or have an
> to bring patients in/out room?

I'd feel this one out first. Try a few days with taking it off and putting
on again, talk to your supervisor and tell them what you can do first and
then ask what they can do.

Could a small lead pouch protect the pump from all the waves? Or some other
pouch to keep it in and on your hip?

-- I am Pentium of Borg...Division is futile. Prepare to be approximated!

Jenny Sutherland