    Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:54:43 -0700
    From: Kay Guy     <email @ redacted>
    Subject: Re: [IP] "ezManager Plus: chat now available in Archives

    Thank you. I was about to look at the chat archive for the very same
    information. Do you have any insight about how we can encourage Animas
    to become Mac friendly? I'm sure rewriting the program would be
    expensive and the decision is based purely on how long it would take to
    be profitable, but we are out there and ready to buy.

    Tom Beatson wrote:

      I went through the archived chat and was very pleased to see that
      there were several IPers who are Mac advocates, and who were pushing
      on the not-very-receptive Animas spokespersons to come out with a Mac
      version of the ezmanager.

      Tom Beatson
      dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000