Re: [IP] re: low carb/ no insulin "therapy" for type 1

On 7/7/03 10:51 AM, "Faith" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> I would not do this or recomend it to anyone else.
> I am not spreading dangerous misinformation, just the experience of
> someone I met.
> golly,
> I hate getting jumped on on this list.

Not jumping on you Faith, but it is a strange scenario. I would find that
hard to believe, and as others do too, I'm thinking your friend is
misinformed and her parents are not in reality 'type 1'.

People are, by nature going to be incredulous when faced with anomalies like
this. By no means is it anything personal to you.

-- Life is too short to use anything but a Mac. -- Roger Ebert

Jenny Sutherland