Re: [IP] 508 to cosmo??

Joshua, age 11.5 and pumping 3+ years with his Dis H-Tron+ pumps.  We have
been approved for an early upgrade to the Cozmo.  I am not surprised the MM
 suggested ou wait Why wouldn't they? They don't want to lose your business. It
isn't MM that you should be as but your insurance company.  Have your MD put
in the request and see what they say.  That is what we did.  We are retired
military and have government insurance (Tricare) and they approved the request
without question.

mom to Joshua
waiting for his new Cozmo!!!!!