[IP] GOING TO DISNEY PLS HLP

Hi, I am going to Disney 3rd wk Aug, With hub & s kids 10,7 & 5 yrs old, any
advice.
I"m pumping with mm 508, I wish it was waterproof, other than the waterparks,
do you need to waterproof, thru the  misters, log flum ect?? Should I get a
sportguard,
is it easy to wear?? Does anyone think I need a loaner pump?? I guess I need
a note from my Dr. for the airport?? I guess you can see I'm a little
nerveous, anybody have any ideas? Thanks!!