[IP] Alocane

I'm looking for info regarding the Alocane (sp?).   Someone on IP
suggested using this instead of ElaMax because it's less expensive.
Does it work just as well as the ElaMax?    Does one seem to be better
than the others?  There's also another I've heard of...is it Emla
Cream??? I noticed with the Alocane that it does have the same active
ingredients.....but....it does differ on the inactive ingredients.
Would that make any difference on its numbing effect?Thanks.