[IP] Re: Cure for diabetes

FOR THE RECORD.....I did NOT open up THIS can of worms.....so everyone who
now gets on their moral high horse, leave me out of it!!  What you believe or
don't believe in is your personal beeswax...in fact....if you want to discuss
this issue on a MORAL level, take it to the
SPECIALLY-CREATED-FOR-JUST-THIS-TOPIC chat list called IP-Spiritual.....

SSP