Re: [IP] Re: new doctor- now I'm confused

I just wanna say, VERY GOOD POINT GEORGE!!!!!When I got my transplants they
transplanted under 1,000,000 islet cells and expected it to work.....I wanna
see a "normal" person's pancrease that works properly with under a
million........Oh well, I guess I contributed to the research didnt I? lol
Tami in Tucson
Show me someone with a normal pancreas who has less than 100, or even
less than 10, "basal rates"   If they stop "fooling" themselves then
I'll stop too!       ;>)