Re: [IP] Survery says?

I have beein doing that for 6 months now I think, I live in Tucson, AZ and I
think it actually stays cooler there than anywhere else. In my mind, I feel
that my body is going to try to stay as close to body temp as possible....so
the pump would stay closer to that temp, I mean I could be totally wrong
here, cause my mind isent always right(just dont tell my husband that;))
But, I have not had any problems at all with my insulin(so far)
Tami in Tucson

I've been putting my pump in my bra so no one can see anything. (It works
me) Do you think that effects the insulin from body temperature?