From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Rabbi Hirsch
Meisels
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:11 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: Re: [IP] Recipe Conversion

From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>

<<<Is there a program for converting your recipes into protein, fat, carbs
and
fiber, etc? Thanks.>>>

"Master Cook" is a very popular program for calculating recipes, it can also
import recipes directly from websites etc.. I got one on eBay for about
fifteen bucks.  Unfortunately my computer freezes when I want to add a
recipe, but it's my computers fault because I'm experiencing this with many
other programs too.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes
www.FriendsWithDiabetes.org