[IP] Reminder, please

Please remind me what this is about. I own a list, moderate another, and
with all the posts on IP I'm at a loss as to what this is referring to -
especially with no subject to refer to.

> Jan -
> <<WELLLLLLLL, nothing was said about the luck of the gene pool! What a
devestation *if* she does comply and complications set in. She will feel
> they have lied to her. Sad. >>
> I am very surprised that you didn't speak up.  You seem very forthright &
practical on this list.  Surely you have more experience with diabetes than
the medical personnel surrounding the young girl!