[IP] Got Islets ??

My dear, dear Len -

<<But, a little obscure, to all but the initiated, isnt it ?? >>

THAT is the point.

 Joshua's daddy wears a shirt that says "BITE ME". It's a clam shack promo t.
He's been approached many times - one woman actually bit him.

 I had a bumpersticker, back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth, that said
"Gauche It", I had to explain that one alot.

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts