[IP] RE: 60????

Laura -

 <<The white spots I see at 60 but more at 50 are my best indication of an
urgent low, but not the same as flashers and floaters.>>

 Ahhhhhhh! Is that what my kid experiences?!! He often has been at 50, 60. Is
that part of being low? I HATE this disease. I wish I had it instead of him. He
can't even verbalize what he's feeling.

 When he's low he is belligerent & inconsolable. When he's in range, he is
even-tempered & cooperative (well, as a cooperative as a 3-year-old can be).

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts