Massachusetts and area pumpers support group meeting

When: Saturday, July 12, 2003    9:30 AM until 10 noon
Where: Baldwin Park 1, Woburn MA (seconds from Rte 128 and very close to
Rte 93)
Who:  Insulin pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are all welcome.

Our meetings are small, friendly, and informative.
RSVPs are appreciated but not essential. Please send me an email OFF
LIST  to RSVP, or if you have questions or need directions.

Hope to see you there!
DEB555 <email @ redacted>