[IP] pumper starting kindergarten

My son Liam, dx'd at 8 months, has been pumping for 2 years in November. He
starts (all day)  kindergarten this September. We need to get a chart together
for his teacher, who will be giving him his boluses, as a guide for units of
insulin to carbs, etc...  Can anyone e-mail us a example of what you provided
to the school as a guide for diabetic care, and insulin

The principal, the school nurse, and a couple of teachers have had training
with a glucagon kit but no other diabetic trainging. We are going to meet with
them in, with our area Minimed rep, do to a training session and general
discussion about Liam's daily diabetic care.

We would appreciate any input from those who have had to deal with this scary
day of sending your
little pumper off to school.
please send reponses to us directly at email @ redacted

Joel and Dianne , parents of Liam