Re: [IP] "immune" to the effects of insulin - and be up a the creek?

I'm not sure about the immune part.  But the only thing I can think of about
being careful of blousing for whatever is that, if for any reason one must
 stop using the pump, just imagine what it will be like to go back to syringes,
I suppose your wife is just concerned.  I'm sure you any of us know our
 limitations and how far we should go, but I must say ever since being on the
pump I
have enjoyed some good food, mmmmmmmmmm good.  I love the freedom.

Best wishes