Re: [IP] Holder for Freestyle Tracker

>I'm looking for a good holder for the freestyle tracker that should also hold
>my lancing device and strips, maybe a few candies too.  Any ideas?
>Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
>Jewish Friends With Diabetes

I found this at an Office Depot.  It is available online, though the
illustration they might use is of a different case; here's the one I
have:   http://homepage.mac.com/gtlovelace/PhotoAlbum1.html

Along with the Visor Pro with Tracker attached, it will hold the 50
qty canister of strips, the LifeScan model of lancet device, PDA Pen,
Credit Cards and a cell phone.  I bet you could squeeze a couple of
candies in too!