Re: [IP] Anyone been here?

>   <A HREF="http://www.lifestylecenter.org/">Click here: "Lifestyle Center of
>Just wondering if anyone has been to this place and would you recommend it?
>Any other suggestions for similar places?
>I guess I'm looking for an easy way out and an expensive vacation?
>Thanks Maxine

I haven't been there,  but I would definitely recommend NOT getting
on their advertising list.  They got me on one of their leads lists
as being diabetic (Type 2) and started sending me the "miracles" of
their therapy advertising.  I imagine it would be a very nice
vacation, AND a very expensive one!  Absolutely of no use to a Type
1, IMHO.