[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #373

Sara SP: I believe you have written the most accurate. Hilarious letter ever
on this IP website.  I swear, if I could have written one like it. I'd have
 written the same letter, the same way, and gotten it out of my system. It seems
that every few months we go through the same thing about air travel.
I usually tell the TSA at the radar that I wear an insulin pump, show it to
him and he says OK.  Never have I been asked to do anything with it or my
syringes.  No questions!  No RX for the insulin, or letter from my physician.
Now, like you, my underwire bra set it off (funny) and I was mad in Dec; to
unwrap all the Xmas gifts I had for others but oh well..............Life goes
on and I am proud to me an American.  JP