[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #374

In a message dated 7/5/2003 1:10:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> [IP] Re: seeing other pumpers
> <<I, personally, have never seen another pumper but my husband has seen
Of course, he goes to a lot of craft shows and his eyes are better than mine
and can spot that inch of tubing sticking out!!!  >>

Recently, I was shopping for a new mattress and I noticed the salesperson was
wearing a small pager like device and then I saw the tubing.  I asked her
about it and learned that she had one of the older models of MM pumps and had
diabetes for a number of years.  I find myself taking a closer look every
time I see a "pager."
Susan S.