Re: [IP] (no subject)

 Took me a little over 2 1/2 years - but it totally depends on where you live,
insurance, your work benifits and so many things.
 Your best bet is to fill out the paper work get the docs order and keep phoning
the insurance to make sure they are viewing your request.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm