Re: [IP] "ezManager Plus: chat now available in Archives

On 7/5/03 8:19 PM, "Tom Beatson" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> I went through the archived chat and was very pleased to see that there
> were several IPers who are Mac advocates, and who were pushing on the
> not-very-receptive Animas spokespersons to come out with a Mac version
> of the ezmanager.
> Tom Beatson
> dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000

The confusing thing is that Bogdan, one of their programmers is VERY
'unfriendly' to Windows, and has even gone so far as to say he wouldn't
trust HIS BG's to "Billy's Bandits" (Check the trannies...HIS words <G>)
Yet, they will not come out with a Mac friendly app. We can all just blow
the $199.00 or whatever it is now for Virtual PC.

I don't quite 'get it', as I am using Microsoft for Mac's OFFICE vX and it
is actually quite nice. I don't know what the big deal is as to why the pump
companies can't do their apps for Macs as well.

-- A computer without Windows is like a birthday cake without mustard.

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland