[IP] 60 phewwwww

laura wrote:
>SSP; that was a typo, sorry, my goal is
> 80 to 120 though I don't like 80much.

LOL...phew - that is good to know......I don't like 80 much myself....that
 100 number just seems to stand out to me and say "I am an ideal - aim for me"
of course the fact that this is PMS week.  This PMS crap has gotten worse
 lately, and the past two months, I can COUNT on seeing 100 several times a day
in passing....on my way DOWN to 55 or on the way UP to 300