Re: [IP] Holder for Freestyle Tracker

I have a great new case I just got a couple weeks ago that holds my
Freestyle meter, the lancing device, strips and would have room for a
few candies if you wanted.  It is made by Case Logic and I think it was
meant to be either a case for a Palm Pilot type thing or a MP3 player. I
got it at Best Buy.  It's made out of black neoprene and has a belt loop
on the back if you wanted to hook it onto yourself.

There are a lot of great cases that work for meters if you look at
computer type stores around small devices like cell phones, Palm Pilots,
MP3 players and stuff like that.  I just pull my meter and things out of
my purse and see if all the stuff will fit in the case right in the

I also got a nice little case for my Paradigm that way that was made for
a cell phone.  It also has a belt clip and is made out of neoprene.  I
like it better than any of the cases I've gotten from Minimed.

Places like Best Buy, Comp USA, Computer Warehouse, and all those types
of places usually have a good selection of little cases.  Just take the
supplies and try different ones.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted