[IP] Re: vision changes

>>From: "Anita C. Goode" <email @ redacted>
I was originally diagnosed as type 2, even though my blood sugar was
approaching 400.  I immediately went on an almost no carb diet, and
achieved good control.<<

Hi Anita,

I don't know what you mean that you were originally dx as Type 2,
even though your blood sugar was approaching 400.  My dad is a Type 2
and his blood sugar gets that high at times.  A low-carb diet (and/or
oral meds) would have no impact in control for a Type 1 diabetic.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99