[IP] Re: adhesives and swimming

We're back to loosing Zach's quiksets again due to swimming.
Last summer we tried Skin-tac -- he ended up with raised red
welts wherever it was on his skin and they take about 10 days
to clear up.    Then we tried Mastisol -- he must be even more
allergic to that one as he ends up with large raw sores.

He reacted to the tape squares (forget their technical name) we
used to hold the looped tubing to him when we did the CBGM
last year.

Any other suggestions to keep these sites in when they are

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (13 1/2,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (turning 21 this summer), Allison (18), Rachel (7)
Fenton, MO