Re: [IP] "ezManager Plus: chat now available in Archives

Thank you. I was about to look at the chat archive for the very same
information. Do you have any insight about how we can encourage Animas
to become Mac friendly? I'm sure rewriting the program would be
expensive and the decision is based purely on how long it would take to
be profitable, but we are out there and ready to buy.

Kay