[IP] Re: outdated insulin

Shoot, I used 8 bottles of outdated Humalog. Was outdated due to stockpiling
before lost insurance.  Same thing with test strips.  I just check them with
 my little bottle of, hmmm, what is it called, oh yeah, control solution to make
sure they are testing correctly.  Still have about 8 boxes of strips, then
 will have to start buying them again, and that won't be too awful long from now
as there are only 50 per box!

Debbie